June 19, 2014

How to Wear a Bow Tie: Matching Denim



Denim is definitely one of my go to wardrobe staples. I keep coming back to this outfit in various ways because I know it works for me time and time again, it's a great casual look but I still feel dressed up. 

I especially love making denim bow ties. When I create a collection I like to make a sample or two first, to see how well it holds the knot and what shapes looks best. This tie is from my newest denim collection that will be out at the end of July. This particular tie is a vibrant blue with a strong pinstripe, which I LOVE. This will be great casual as I am wearing in this photo set but also a bit more dressed up as it does not look like denim until you are close up. More info on the collection coming soon.

Denim Pinstripe Bow Tie




Sunglasses: Warby Parker | Shirt: H&M | Pants: Target | Bag: Urban Outfitters (old) | Shoes: Zara (old)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...