August 29, 2012

New Shirts and Shoes






A couple of things that I picked up recently. I don't think I can physically walk away from a animal print loafer. I have problems, I know. But these boots!! I've been searching for a black suede, knee boot with a heel that didn't look like instant pain and I found them at Zara. 

I'm definitely feeling neutrals at the moment. I imagine I'd wear booth shoes with skinny jeans and the cap shirt or button up blouse with a trench. Can't wait until it gets a little cooler, I can't believe I'm even saying this, but I'm looking forward to fall.

flats, Zara similar here // boots, Zara similar here, wedge option here // cape shirt & tiger sweatshirt, Zara // bag dooney & bourke

4 comments :

  1. aaah, those shoes are AMAZING!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...