August 8, 2011

NATURAL NUPTIALS

 
My Friend Kim said "I do" a couple weeks ago. I messaged Kim about two weeks before the wedding excited to hear about her wedding plans, specifically what she was doing with her hair (her hair is natural) and what she was doing with her makeup. I found out she had no plan. 




I figured I would gift her hair and makeup for the wedding. She came over a week before the wedding for a makeup trial and my friend Sammy (check out her blog) styled her hair beautifully on the big day.


Let me rewind a little bit. In college Kim was my resident always bubbly, energetic and loved to annoy me. I used to call her the extra little sister I never wanted. She ended up dating my good friend's brother. I remember when I first saw him on campus; I interrogated the two of them for about 10 minutes and then immediately called his sister to tell her all about it. I know I'm a snitch.

 
Five years later I'm doing her makeup for their wedding.I still can't even believe it.


Finishing touches. Picture Perfect. 

Products

Eyebrow Pencil 
- Mac - Stud
Eye Shadow 
- Silver: Avon, Classic Silver  
- Brown: Covergirl 
- Black: Black Radiance, Forest Sand Quad
Eye Liner 
- Sephora brand water proof liner
Mascara
- Maybelline Volume Express 
Foundation
- Cover Girl - Clean
Blush 
- Estee Lauder: Cream blush, Pink Kiss  
- MAC: iridescent loose powder
Lip Gloss 
- L'OREAL: Colour Juice, raspberry Smash



3 comments :

  1. Hi!!! :)
    I really like you blog, I follow you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...