September 1, 2014

Summer Drink | SPICY WHITE GRAPE & CUCUMBER COOLER #lastdaysofsummer

It makes me so sad to see summer go. I had such a great time this summer with friends and family, travel and in my home. That is why I'm celebrating the #lastdaysofsummer before it's all over. I've made this spicy refreshing drink several times for guests this summer and It is the perfect blend of everything! It's boozy, refreshing and has a kick. I used the ginger infused gin, seen HERE which adds sweetness and a little spice. Enjoy!

 

Ingredients for 1 Serving

  • Juice of 1/2 lime
  • 1 shot sage simple syrup
  • Juice of 1 peeled cucumber and a package of grapes (I added a double shot for each serving)
  • 1 shot of  ginger gin
  • 2 slices of  jalapeño
  • Fresh sage
  • Garnish: 1 slice of cucumber, 1 slice of lime, a sprig of sage and a slice of  jalapeño (optional)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...