September 4, 2014

The Sweet Spot: Bohemian Weekend Wear #lastdaysofsummer



Every woman needs a couple of dresses that she can throw on and most of the work is done. She should look put together, feel comfortable and sexy. It is one of my secrets to keeping my style simple.

I love dressing in between: not too dressy but a tad bit over dressed. This is my sweet spot. Not to mention I don't believe in wearing bras on the weekend and this dress is a bra-less dream. Everything I'm wearing is fairly old, I'm trying to save money to finish up a few projects around my condo and support my juicing habit. Not sure why I haven't worn all these things together before, they are a match made in my bohemian dreams.








PHOTOS BY KENT WILLIAMS
Jewelery: Jewel Mint
Bag: www.taridc.com/
Dress: Nasty Gal 
Shawl: LF
Shoes: www.lozamaleombho.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...