April 14, 2014

Uniform: Denim on Denim



Most people have a go to outfit that they put on when they are short on time or just don’t feel like putting something together. For me it is denim on denim. I am constantly reinventing ways to wear my denim uniform and last week as I ran to dinner after work I threw this number together.

I went back to the early 2000s with this hair. I stayed with braids in my hair and this braided bang was my go to. My hair feels "done" with this easy style with almost no effort and well... I have a big ass forehead so a bang is never a bad look for me. #fivehead

These sunglasses are so bad ass. I bought them because they remind me of my grandma, she was fierce y'all. Can't wait to rock them with a big ass fro. Do not even try to fix your lip and tell me ANYTHING when that happens. I will be that bitch yelling "freeze sucka" and you better do what I say. I feel like I have super powers when I have them on.

Anywho, here are few pics I was able to capture before the sun went down. I know I can't be the only one who has a uniform. Do tell!
 

Top | Old Navy, Blazer | Zara, Jeans | Target, Shoes | BCBG, Necklace | Pixie Market, Bag | Vintage, Sun glasses | Pixie Market

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...