April 9, 2012













Its a process making new ties, and it doesn't help that I have a million and one ideas all at the same time. I have learned how to edit myself, but I do wish I had more time to just make shit. I've almost decided to just make everything I've ever sketched just to get it out of my brain...we'll see how that goes. Anywho, I mustered up enough time to work on these killer ties. I haven't made vintage ties in a while and I've been workin on these for a few. I previewed some of them here. Some of them are from the box of ties that my friend sent me others are from my thrifting excisions and a couple are just made from material that I bought.

Next step is to shoot a lookbook, which I am excited for. 

Let me know which ones you like.

-M


2 comments :

  1. I love them all! However, I would like to see the neon green, leopard print and the camouflage bow tie in your shop...ELL OH VEE- LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...