April 10, 2012

SPRING CLEANING + OUTFIT


 I don't know what came over me on Friday. I cleaned house like a mother shut yo mouth! Giving your stuff a good cleaning is a great way to clean your mind as well. When my room is a hot mess it means that I have way too much going on. I did surprisingly learn that I didn't have nearly as many shoes as I thought I had,  I don't know if I should be happy or sad about that.


This overflowing Ikea bag is whats being donated.

I have to say that getting dressed with a clean closet is so much easier and its kind of feels like I went shopping...we shall see how long this lasts.

My entire shoe collection!

Jacket, shirt, Shoes//Zara; Jeans//H&M; Bag//LF

I rediscovered these denim pumps from Zara that I love AND they have bows on them!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...