January 31, 2012

TIED UP

 
I haven't sewn anything in a long time. That is why these new ties that I'm working on are giving me so much life right now.

My corporate-ass day job has been fierce lately, so when my old boss messaged me about a bunch of old ties she found in her mom's attic I was excited... I haven't had any time to thrift. 

Can we talk about the Ralph Lauren green and brown paisley! I'm not entirely sure if I will be able to bring myself to sell that one. There are some great ties in the bunch and I cant wait to finish making/shooting them all so that I can share and list everything here and on etsy.




3 comments :

  1. Those bow ties are so cute!!!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! You definitely need to try to find more time to sew! You're so talented.
    xxLauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! @ Marcy I'm definitely going to try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...