January 25, 2012

THRIFTED // THE BLAZER




I'm pretty sure my love for elbow patches is unnatural, but that doesn't stop me from being obsessed. I searched high and low for a classic wool blazer with suede elbow patches, and leather button and I found it. Only problem was it definitely was a men's blazer that was too big to tailor. I bought it anyway. It was $5 at Salvation Army and I ended up giving it away. 
 


Then I found this beaut on etsy and I almost died. 

{blazer (vintage): etsy; shirt: Thomas Pink; bow tie (vintage half-back): brownbelle; sweater & jeans: h&m; shoes: steve madden}


The color is much better then the first blazer, which was brown and it fits like it was tailored just for me. 

This is one of the looks for the artfaktori girl contest that I talked about here

I consider this one of my favorite vintage finds! Have your vintage dreams ever been granted by the thriting gods? What is one of favorite vintage finds?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...