November 5, 2015

Rosemary Tea Latte

When I saw this drink on a coffee shop menu when I was in Atlanta I was immediately excited. I’m actually pretty mad at myself for taking a year to recreate this tea. Fresh herbs make everything better.

I bought the milk frother from IKEA for really cheap. If you enjoy a latte it is worth it to get one, and it does not take too much time at all to froth milk. An even simpler way to heat and froth would be to use the microwave to heat the milk in a mug, if you don't want to go the stove top route.

Here is what you’ll need:
  • 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
  • 2 Two Sprigs of Rosemary
  • Milk 
  • Honey
Slowly heat the milk, being careful not to let it boil. You do not want to change the consistency of the milk. Add boiled water and the tea bag to your favorite large mug. Massage two sprigs of rosemary and add to the cup. Sweeten tea with honey. Cover with a plate to steep for 3-5 minutes. Froth the milk until it doubles in volume. Add as much milk and froth as you like.

If you're fancy add a sprig of rosemary for garnish.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...