March 1, 2014

Video: Quick Packaging Tips for Beginners


It has been almost 4 years since I started making bow ties on a fold out dinner table in my bedroom. To be honest I do not remember how I packaged the first ties before I took it more seriously, but I can tell you that it took me some time before I figured out what was best for me. I’ve put together a few high-level tips that I wish I had thought about at the beginning of this process. If you have questions or your own tips that you would like to share please do so in the comments below.

Six Quick Packaging Tips for Beginner

//Value: Your packaging should match the value of your product. Find the right mixture of style and function based on the expectations of your customers.

//Buy in Bulk: Money saving tip that can help you manage the overall cost of your product. May be intimidating at first but it will help keep costs down and insure consistency.

//Think Outside the Box: Get creative while keeping in mind expectations and shipping of course.

//Personalize: Thank you goes a long way. Including a short note, using the customers name or giving customers unique coupons codes shows appreciation and also promotes repeat business.

//Shipping: Not the number one priority but definitely something to think about.

//Be consistent: Buying in bulk will help this. If your customers do come back again or refer a friend, the quality should be there.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...