March 3, 2012

POLISHED // SPRING/SUMMER NAIL COLORS



Spring has sprung (kinda) and I have to say I missed it!


I have an unnatural addiction to drugstore beauty products. Every time I intend on going in for one of two things, I end up leaving with way more than I set out to buy, similar to the Target trance that guarantees that I will get to the register with at least $100 worth of merchandise in my carriage. This time all the colorful new spring items caught my eye, and for $1.99 I couldn't resist. These colors are definitely going to be my go to set for spring and summer. Mint and coral are right on trend and these brands are super cheap and most are available at your local drug store.

left to right: essie//topless and barefoot (my favorite nude), wet n wild//on a trip, sonia kashuk//blank slate, wet n wild//club havana, Revlon//minted


 I saw this fun tutorial on the beauty depot, and decided to change it up a bit. Minty!



10 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...