February 19, 2012

SCENES // FROM THE WEEKEND

I made my makeup artist debut this weekend, lol. I did makeup for a Heiress Boutique photo shoot this weekend.  I love, love, love makeup, but doing makeup to be photographed is another story. I was nervous, but it turned out well.

The first look was very neutral I used browns and golds from the Naked 2 pallet, lashes and a nude lip to finish it off.

 
Blue smokey c/o Urban Decay and this rad H&M pallet that I got during the holidays with a muted pink lip.


Another neutral using shimmer and a plum lip.

Not too shabby for my first time, it was a fun shoot! These makeup looks were super easy to create maybe I'll do a tutorial? hmmm


I have to say, I am loving the new cosmetics from Wet n' Wild recently, the color on my nails is called "On a Trip".


I wore something comfortable since I knew I would be on my feet doing makeup and possibly shooting for a while.




Is this thing on?


I'm wearing: jacket // ASOS Stripe Faux Fur Coat, shirt // h&m, pants // joe jeans, scarf // vintage, boots // Jeffrey Campbell, sunglasses // Karen Walker

6 comments :

  1. The makeup is insanely gorgeous - I think you did an absolutely incredible job! Meanwhile I am completely in love with your outfit as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Bramble I'm sick of u being so sick. Lmbo!! I actually did a lookbook shoot this weekend and I included neckerchiefs in my line this year. Fresh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks! Working on the spring collection as well

      Delete
  3. love the furr coat!!
    take a look at my blog
    and maybe we can follow each otther?
    xo

    http://bohemianxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...