December 29, 2010

STRAWBERRY PEDICURE

This blizzard had me in a funk, so when I gave myself pedicure this week I decided to skip the darker winter colors and brighten it up a bit.




Tools
  • Base Coat
  • Red Base Coat | Essie, Really Red
  • Green Top | Sally Hansen, Fairy Tale
  • Yellow “seeds” | Sally Hansen, Lightning
  • Thin nail art brush
  • Top Coat




Apply two coats of the red base coat and give it time to dry a bit.





Add the strawberry top using the nail art brush (I got mine from Sally Beauty Supply) or you can use the tip of the polish brush. Draw a line across the top as if you were doing a french then add the peeks (about 4-5). 





Next, using the yellow polish add the “seeds” onto each toe.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...