November 6, 2010

WEEK IN PHOTOS // BILAL & BBQ

I just wanted to share photos with you from a glorious week. It started with a fantastic show by Bilal at Scullers Jazz Club in Cambridge. Anyone who knows me, is well aware of my love for live music, and Bilal did not disappoint. His vocals were on point and the intimate setting was so sultry. Definitely a must see show if you get a chance.  






Later in the week I went to check out my good friend Aryana's jewelery (Ari by Aryana) at a pop up shop on Newbury Street. It's always inspiring to be in the midst of talented entrepreneurs, and this shop was filled with awesome apparel. 


       


Family time! I had an exhausting week and a back yard BBQ was just what I needed. Nothing like a little wiffle ball, bubbles and potato salad to get you going. Enjoy.





 










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...