January 29, 2015

Things I Love Thursday | 1/29/15

I have a lot to be happy about these days and I come across a lot of cool art/home/style things when I’m trolling the internet for shiny pretty things and I can’t share them all. Things I love Thursday is for me to share what I’m grateful for/happy about and all awesome stuff that inspires me!


I’ve been watching Sherlock a lot recently (the BBC version) and the men usually have the most beautiful decanters in their office or home. I've always been fascinated with decorative containers so this felt like it was right up my alley. I found these amazing decanters on etsy and I-am-obsessed! I need them. All. Plus I feel like they would look brilliant on my bar shelf. Old fashioned anyone? *raised eyebrow*

These three products have literally been saving my skin this winter. My skin is usually very soft and overall healthy but between DC hard water and this disrespectful ass winter wind, I’ve been having a bit more dry skin than I would like. Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Body Scrub, Botanics Face Scrub, and Caudalíe Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask.
A photo posted by Mariama (@brownbelle) on
This paleo bread is so yummy. I don’t eat much bread, but I have been eating a slice of this stuff everyday for two weeks and counting. Its super easy to make and easily customizable. I think that I have mastered the recipe so I will be sharing that soon! 


I recently went to the Gordon Parks: Segregation Story exhibit at the High Museum in Atlanta and fell in love with the photography. I knew I wanted to grab a book on my way out and I ended up picking this photo book and I can stop looking at it. There are a lot of books/articles about our story but these images really just speak to me. Link to photo book


I’m dying to change the tile in my bathroom so I’ve been taking note of amazing tile when I’m out. I was getting drinks with friends last Tuesday and this establishment had THE most amazing tile! Black, white and gold…yes please.

If I were a store it would look a lot like this. I need everything from this place. Literally ever-ry-thing. I’m not sure where I would put everything exactly, but I need it. Salt and Sundry

D’angelo. Love. Still. As seen here. I have a few D’angelo inspired DIY projects that I will post soon, I know you’ll love ‘em. Insert wet emoji.

These earrings. http://goo.gl/4N18TN

This bar cart is perfection. http://goo.gl/A4t5hp

What’s making you happy this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...