June 24, 2013

brownbelle on kisforkinky.com

I'm super late, but better late than never! Read up for insight on my style, hair and a bit about my beauty regime.

“I’m an Aquarian woman to the T and my favorite color is leopard print…yes leopard print. During the day I work in corporate marketing. After hours I am a dancing machine, afro maniac, eccentric dreamer, peach ring addict. I enjoy laughter, tea, walking, everything vintage and Martin re-runs. I have an unnatural love for Blade – don’t judge me – and Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I’ll instantly love anything cooked with/in honey and ginger, and I always have a bottle of Jack Honey in my freezer. brownbelle is the name of my accessories brand and you can find it on Etsy..."

read the rest on kisforkinky.com


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...