June 24, 2013

brownbelle on kisforkinky.com

I'm super late, but better late than never! Read up for insight on my style, hair and a bit about my beauty regime.

“I’m an Aquarian woman to the T and my favorite color is leopard print…yes leopard print. During the day I work in corporate marketing. After hours I am a dancing machine, afro maniac, eccentric dreamer, peach ring addict. I enjoy laughter, tea, walking, everything vintage and Martin re-runs. I have an unnatural love for Blade – don’t judge me – and Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I’ll instantly love anything cooked with/in honey and ginger, and I always have a bottle of Jack Honey in my freezer. brownbelle is the name of my accessories brand and you can find it on Etsy..."

read the rest on kisforkinky.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...