May 21, 2012

INSTA-BELLE

Loving instagram these days and breaking from my introverted ways to post random bits of my life through photos has helped to kill some of the sharing anxiety! (I'm a dramatic introvert, go figure).

Anywho, here are a few fun photos from the past couple of weeks. Homemade cupcakes for my mom and sister on mothers day, fun outline mani that i gave myself, loving these lavender bushes in the Rose Kennedy Greeneway here in Boston, delicious rum punch I had at OM in Harvard Sq, editing my how to tie a bow tie video (check it out if you haven't seen it!), and last but not least topshop turned me into a sneaker wedge believa! Love these shoes.

Make sure to follow me (@brownbelle) if you want to join the fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...